- One random reason I love baseball March 27, 2020
- Road trip over – back in the office March 3, 2020
- On the road again January 17, 2020
- Most jobs that can be done by a robot are not good jobs January 8, 2020
- Why I have always underestimated the benefits of bowling December 16, 2019
- Tom on Road trip over – back in the office
- markkolier on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- Jim Fennell on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Media
Following is an article from last week’s Wall Street Journal that I found extremely interesting as it relates to the ‘faditzation’ of mobile games. (I have edited it only slightly.) ‘Last week on October 16 Japan’s Softbank Corp. agreed to … Continue reading
It’s been a little over a year (almost 14 months) since Chinese owned Wanda Group purchased AMC Cinemas in one of the biggest deals of 2012. While I have posited on why people still go to the movies in a … Continue reading
I have a great deal of respect for Google as a company. Their platforms work well for users and have shown the world how cloud computing can be a part of everyday life. As a marketing services company Google AdWords … Continue reading
The trend of releasing ads early that will run on the upcoming Super Bowl began a few years ago. Already this week I’ve seen people commenting on the previews of some of the ads that have been released. Already one … Continue reading