Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Entertainment
A couple of years ago I posted that I liked podcasts well enough but felt that since I could read so much faster than I could listen.. Continue reading
I saw that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg publicly pledged in 2015 to read two books per month. Well in 2014 I did that and once again in 2015. Mr. Zuckerberg is still winning overall. There are times when trying to … Continue reading
I am not necessarily proud to admit this but although I have had an iPod for many years, I have never purchased any music in the iTunes library. I just had the feeling that it was not something that I … Continue reading
I wrote a post recently about serial cookie deleters in relation to online tracking http://wp.me/pn6jX-Iw. One of the sources I cited was Jeffrey Rosen’s Sunday NY Times article “Who do they think you are” . I also noted a line in … Continue reading
Parents often complain that the attention span of their children is shorter than ever. With the explosion of internet video that trend is working its way through people of all ages. Is video making Americans dumber? By some accounts the … Continue reading
Maybe I’ve seen something like it before and cannot remember but the intense ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6N-4p1kLc in which type flashes quickly throughout the 0:30 television spot is highly unusual and highly engaging. I found it haunting and very memorable. For starters … Continue reading