Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Communication
I belong to two gyms one of which is $10/month and the other in New York City is more expensive but not crazy. I have not been to either gym since March, and I am in no hurry to get … Continue reading
Having a daughter that lives in a city located almost 1,000 miles away is sometimes frustrating. I miss her and wish I could see her and spend time with her more often. And I know I am in good company … Continue reading
It’s gotten to the point where less and less frequently I call someone without arranging it beforehand. Do you schedule your calls with clients and prospects too? That happens with face-to-face appointments now almost exclusively. A far cry different from … Continue reading
I remember Garmin. So Garmin has gotten into the market for wearable technology (I guess Tom-Tom and Magellan must be doing the same thing as how irrelevant have stand-alone GPS units become?). I find it interesting that as a growing … Continue reading
As I sit on a very cramped New Haven line train, I think about what makes a leader. For whatever reason I had not realized that leaders don’t need to know everything. I know this because I thought I liked … Continue reading
I’ve been reading the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal exclusively on my Amazon Kindle for a few months (except for weekends as I could not bear to give up the printed Sunday Times). Since I now have … Continue reading
More than three years ago I wrote a post noting that gogo internet service http://www.gogoair.com was so-so. I’ve used the service when available and again this past week I flew on a certain airline that offered the gogo internet service. I’m here … Continue reading
When I read the article yesterday I could feel my eyes get a little wider and my jaw drop just a bit. An article that started out as such: ‘The federal government is making progress on developing a surveillance system … Continue reading