- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Technology
Having a daughter that lives in a city located almost 1,000 miles away is sometimes frustrating. I miss her and wish I could see her and spend time with her more often. And I know I am in good company … Continue reading
I don’t know if it’s the same for people living outside of a major urban area, but there are increasing amounts people of all ages wearing smartwatches (and in particular Apple watches). While I am still not a giant fan … Continue reading
My Samsung Android phone is 19 months into its two-year contract-life and of course the battery is losing its ability to hold a charge. And before you iPhone acolytes speak out, I’ve heard first-hand that iPhone’s batteries are no better … Continue reading
A high school friend who I’ve not seen in several years posted on social media about a new Fit Bit she received as a holiday gift. My wife and I like to give Fit Bits as gifts because I believe … Continue reading
NY Times writer Farhad Manjoo had another excellent column this morning “The Gadget Apocalypse Is Upon Us”. I agree with the idea that gadgets are losing the battle to software. Consumer behavior plays a critical role in determining the success of … Continue reading
Last week Sean Parker (of Napster and Facebook fame) announced a new startup project, and as FORTUNE magazine put it “… called the Screening Room, that would allow users to pay to watch movies from home on the same day … Continue reading
Many people around the world went to movie theaters over the holidays (and continue to do so in early 2016). If you’ve seen Star Wars Episode VII, you recall that the movie promotes that it is” PRESENTED IN DOLBY VISION … Continue reading
Reading an article in today’s Wall Street Journal entitled ‘Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps’ reminded me that there are a number of technology-based changes that would be wonderful to use in 2016. What must be kept in mind … Continue reading
This fall has been a baseball dream season (so far) for this Mets fan. Even when traveling I want to at least be able to listen to the game if not watch on television (or better yet in person). MLB.com … Continue reading