Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Gadgets
You see them everywhere on the streets of Manhattan as well as in and around major cities in the United States. The wireless earpod craze started with the Apple Airpods and Apple as usual has done a very good job … Continue reading
NY Times writer Farhad Manjoo had another excellent column this morning “The Gadget Apocalypse Is Upon Us”. I agree with the idea that gadgets are losing the battle to software. Consumer behavior plays a critical role in determining the success of … Continue reading