- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Consumer Behavior
Not far from where I live in the NYC suburbs, a new mall has opened which in and of itself is unusual in the U.S. today. It’s easy to write about the demise of malls which has been mostly the … Continue reading
The publishing site Quartz.com laid off more staff this past week. It’s not that Quartz hasn’t found a revenue model; it has already decided its best revenue future is via monthly subscriptions. Quartz like many others knows that bleeding you … Continue reading
You see them everywhere on the streets of Manhattan as well as in and around major cities in the United States. The wireless earpod craze started with the Apple Airpods and Apple as usual has done a very good job … Continue reading
I recently returned from an annual trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to play golf with what are now friends for more than 20 years. Obviously the South is very different from the Northeast. To add to that I am … Continue reading
Let me start by noting that I am excited and in favor of the use of telemedicine. The expectation is the delivery of timely and accurate care. As co-owner of a small business I am faced with the same healthcare … Continue reading
A high school friend who I’ve not seen in several years posted on social media about a new Fit Bit she received as a holiday gift. My wife and I like to give Fit Bits as gifts because I believe … Continue reading
Since the dawn of the Internet era (a keyboard and a screen), users have had to stare at a screen and enter by way of typing or voice, commands that direct the user to the desired destination. It’s worked out … Continue reading
Have you ever met a billionaire? I have met a few and in somewhat casual circumstances. No I am not ‘good buddies’ with any of them nor will I ever be. I’m here to let you know that the billionaires … Continue reading
This past Tuesday morning I attended an interesting session at the SUNY Confucius Institute for Business in midtown Manhattan. I was invited by my friend and colleague Michael Zakkour of Tompkins International (who is co-author of the 2014 book China’s … Continue reading