Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Tucker Pivonka on China’s pushing to get ahead
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Category Archives: Healthcare marketing
If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
Being in good health is a blessing. People who are not in good health can have frequent encounters with a variety of doctors/specialists. And then there are many that are not able to afford consistent good quality health care. I … Continue reading
Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things
The back and forth between sales and marketing in companies have been around from the start of corporate business enterprises. Our shop has done a great deal of medical device advertising and promotion. We’ve helped internal marketing departments with messaging … Continue reading
Posted in Healthcare, Healthcare Advertising, Healthcare marketing, Marketing stuff Tagged Direct-to-Patient advertising, Direct-to-patient marketing, Marketing to medical device distributors, Marketing to surgeons, Medical device advertising, Medical device distributors, Medical device marketing, pharmaceutical advertising Leave a comment
Candy and Soda manufacturers have to adapt to survive
Much of my work these days is focused on healthcare marketing. What’s become important to keeping me fresh (or fresher) from getting healthcare-stale, are opportunities to work outside the healthcare space. My professional career has certainly had an, ‘adapt or … Continue reading
U.S. Healthcare begins to go back to go forward – the return of the house call
As an agency working in a variety of aspects and segments of healthcare marketing, our team has acquired a broad view of healthcare marketing. One trend that seems clear is that with the continued growth of healthcare EHR (electronic health … Continue reading
Ready? Your Healthcare provider will be contacting you MUCH more often
Let me start by noting that I am excited and in favor of the use of telemedicine. The expectation is the delivery of timely and accurate care. As co-owner of a small business I am faced with the same healthcare … Continue reading
Healthcare and Mobile communication are right for each other
Since I went to see my doctor last week for my annual physical I thought about the interaction that I have with my doctor and how mobile communication could enhance that experience. If you are like most people you get … Continue reading
Posted in Communication, Customer Experiences, Healthcare marketing, Marketing stuff, Mobile Communication, Technology Tagged CVS mobile, Doctors using smartphones, Kaiser-Permanente, Media Post, Mobile communication, mobile websites, Reggie Bradford, Texting by doctor's offices, Walgreens mobile Leave a comment