A serial entrepreneur, I have a love of marketing, strategy, creative, customer engagement and all types of media and print production. At the same time I have a media neutral approach. I am passionate about behavior and integrated marketing, and founded e-commerce application YourCover.com in 2000. Making the unusual combination of having an an agency guy Moddern.com have himself as a client! And I love to think and write about all kinds of things related to marketing, travel and customer experiences. Trying my best to make it better one day at a time.
- Candy and Soda manufacturers have to adapt to survive April 18, 2019
- A four-year university education has become a luxury item April 3, 2019
- Tom Seaver – My boyhood hero isn’t gone just yet March 8, 2019
- How being on the road is very good for me February 26, 2019
- When doing nothing means doing something January 31, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
- Canadian Hiking Photography