A serial entrepreneur, I have a love of marketing, strategy, creative, customer engagement and all types of media and print production. At the same time I have a media neutral approach. I am passionate about behavior and integrated marketing, and founded e-commerce application YourCover.com in 2000. Making the unusual combination of having an an agency guy Moddern.com have himself as a client! And I love to think and write about all kinds of things related to marketing, travel and customer experiences. Trying my best to make it better one day at a time.
- When doing nothing means doing something January 31, 2019
- The time is now for video calling at home and at work January 16, 2019
- 25 books I read in 2018 January 4, 2019
- Do I want to buy a Facebook ‘Portal’ device? November 28, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer marketing is not as easy as it might seem November 13, 2018
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business