A serial entrepreneur, I have a love of marketing, strategy, creative, customer engagement and all types of media and print production. At the same time I have a media neutral approach. I am passionate about behavior and integrated marketing, and founded e-commerce application YourCover.com in 2000. Making the unusual combination of having an an agency guy Moddern.com have himself as a client! And I love to think and write about all kinds of things related to marketing, travel and customer experiences. Trying my best to make it better one day at a time.
Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Tucker Pivonka on China’s pushing to get ahead
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Found your blog to be interesting and easy to read without being cluttered. I was initially drawn to it by your usmc encounter. I was also a military neophyte with a healthy appetite for learning through hands-on experiences. My background of growing up and being educated in CT, marrying a prominent southern family’s beauty queen, 20+ yrs of business successes in the old south (TN, AR, MS), and becoming a national leader in the sport of rodeo put me on the Corps’ public outreach radar screen. They selected me to participate in the SecDef’s personal outreach program (JCOC) as one of the Marines recommended citizen leaders. It was an awesome experience to be privately transported/escorted to each military installation as VIP guests of the Pacific Command. Obviously, the scenery and technology were impressive. But the most memorable universal impression was made by the people of our military. Having free, uncontrolled access to any of the personnel at these bases was incredibly enlightening. My list of adjectives for describing the men and women of our armed forces has totally changed. They are intelligent, highly motivated and accomplishing some really incredible objectives. They earned my respect and now have my full support.
Thanks for your thoughtful comments Paul. I think we have had a similar change of opinion which I think is exactly the hope of the JCOC.
I found your review for the book “The Power of Habit
” on Amazon.
I’d love to connect and collaborate with you (somehow!)
My work outlines practical and creative ideas inspired by love in the quest for wellbeing.
As a fitness coach, besides exercise and diet, I suggest daily doses of reflection on life and self-examination.
In Fit for Joy, I wrote about the paradox of two realities that don’t match: physical health and mental chaos. The idea was to start a conversation about the “true” meaning of health.
As a podcast host, I am in search of meaningful truths, ideas, and insights about mental and spiritual health that can awaken new ways of thinking, leading us toward a new way of being — Being Well.”
Would you be interested in any or a combination of:
– Podcast interview: Inspired by Love in Quest for Well-Being
– Guest blogging
– Exchanging blogs
– Book review