Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Direct-to-patient marketing
Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things
The back and forth between sales and marketing in companies have been around from the start of corporate business enterprises. Our shop has done a great deal of medical device advertising and promotion. We’ve helped internal marketing departments with messaging … Continue reading
Posted in Healthcare, Healthcare Advertising, Healthcare marketing, Marketing stuff Tagged Direct-to-Patient advertising, Direct-to-patient marketing, Marketing to medical device distributors, Marketing to surgeons, Medical device advertising, Medical device distributors, Medical device marketing, pharmaceutical advertising Leave a comment