- Wireless earbuds – wearing them and hating them at the same time May 22, 2019
- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- Blue Apron has a tough row to hoe April 26, 2019
- Candy and Soda manufacturers have to adapt to survive April 18, 2019
- A four-year university education has become a luxury item April 3, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Advertising to Millenials
I read a very interesting article in this week’s Wall Street Journal – As Gap Struggles, Its Analytical CEO Prizes Data Over Design Khadeeja Safdar’s November 28th WSJ article: I was quite surprised to learn that in terms of market … Continue reading
The news this week came out that cigarette smoking among American high school students has dropped again. That’s of course really good news for the general health of Americans. From a December 16th article in the Wall Street Journal: “Daily cigarette … Continue reading
Since the dawn of the Internet era (a keyboard and a screen), users have had to stare at a screen and enter by way of typing or voice, commands that direct the user to the desired destination. It’s worked out … Continue reading