- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- The U.S. – China Syndrome today December 14, 2020
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Advertising to Millenials
I read a very interesting article in this week’s Wall Street Journal – As Gap Struggles, Its Analytical CEO Prizes Data Over Design Khadeeja Safdar’s November 28th WSJ article: I was quite surprised to learn that in terms of market … Continue reading
The news this week came out that cigarette smoking among American high school students has dropped again. That’s of course really good news for the general health of Americans. From a December 16th article in the Wall Street Journal: “Daily cigarette … Continue reading
Since the dawn of the Internet era (a keyboard and a screen), users have had to stare at a screen and enter by way of typing or voice, commands that direct the user to the desired destination. It’s worked out … Continue reading
The reviews are in regarding the TV spots aired during this past Sunday’s Super Bowl. My partner Nader did a great job reviewing the ads on his blog earlier this week. Before the Super Bowl we marketing people like to … Continue reading
The news that Amazon purchased Twitch.tv for nearly a billion dollars last week is now in the category of old news. It was Amazon’s second largest purchase ever (bonus points if you can recall the largest which was only for … Continue reading
My local paper The Norwalk Hour is a small circulation daily newspaper that has an improving if not lightly-used website. The Hour prints a paper each and every day. It’s a light and quick read and I normally do not … Continue reading
I spent more than twenty-eight years working on print and mail (and inserted) projects. In addition I have not been in a printing facility for almost a year and miss the smell of alcohol, ink and paper. While I don’t … Continue reading