- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Television advertising
If you’ve turned on your television or walked into any sports bar you cannot fail to have seen the incessant ads for DraftKings and FanDuel. On Tuesday New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman shut down the two sites in … Continue reading
The reviews are in regarding the TV spots aired during this past Sunday’s Super Bowl. My partner Nader did a great job reviewing the ads on his blog earlier this week. Before the Super Bowl we marketing people like to … Continue reading
Most of my career has been in and around direct marketing. Sometimes B2B and sometimes B2C. I’ve attended countless conferences over the years although with my extensive background in print and mail dominates and I’ve had not nearly as much … Continue reading
Like many people I watch sports to relax and distract myself from the day to day stresses of my life. As I have written in the past I have always enjoyed watching the Olympics whether it is the summer or … Continue reading
Prior to moving full time this year to an office in midtown Manhattan I had been a dedicated PC platform guy. I always have used and liked (and still do) Microsoft Outlook. Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Sure we had Macs … Continue reading
When I saw the news last week announcing Google Chromecast’s new plug in wi-fi device the first thing I thought was ‘Could a $35 device really hurt the cable TV industry?’. Reading @jeffjarvis excellent post http://buzzmachine.com/2013/07/24/googles-tv/ from last week apparently … Continue reading
I tend to put any ongoing serial in the category of being a quasi-soap opera. Consequently as my family will tell you I have little use or patience for soap operas. I have had friends refer to Mad Men as … Continue reading
The trend of releasing ads early that will run on the upcoming Super Bowl began a few years ago. Already this week I’ve seen people commenting on the previews of some of the ads that have been released. Already one … Continue reading