- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Direct Mail
Upon occasion I guest lecture at some NYC area universities and colleges. I talk about direct marketing and entrepreneurship and ask the students which is most important in direct mail – Creative? List? Offer? Do you know? All are important … Continue reading
I went to see a good friend participate as a panelist at a local direct marketing association HVDMA business lunch today. I was a member of the association for a number of years and generally enjoyed seeing and talking with … Continue reading
Customer acquisition via email is a tricky business. In the (B2C) business-to-consumer segment positive ROI is particularly difficult to achieve. (B2B) business-to-business marketers have considerably more success for a myriad of reasons that include higher price points for products and … Continue reading
I’ve attended countless editions of direct marketing shows over the years. For many years the spring show in New York City was called Direct Marketing Days. (Actually it was originally Direct Marketing Day). Way back in the 1980’s and 1990’s … Continue reading
I spent more than twenty-eight years working on print and mail (and inserted) projects. In addition I have not been in a printing facility for almost a year and miss the smell of alcohol, ink and paper. While I don’t … Continue reading