- One random reason I love baseball March 27, 2020
- Road trip over – back in the office March 3, 2020
- On the road again January 17, 2020
- Most jobs that can be done by a robot are not good jobs January 8, 2020
- Why I have always underestimated the benefits of bowling December 16, 2019
- Tom on Road trip over – back in the office
- markkolier on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- Jim Fennell on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Direct Marketing Association
I’ve attended countless editions of direct marketing shows over the years. For many years the spring show in New York City was called Direct Marketing Days. (Actually it was originally Direct Marketing Day). Way back in the 1980’s and 1990’s … Continue reading
I have attended more than twenty Direct Marketing Association conferences. But I gave up going to the conference two years ago after my then-company won a DMA Innovation award for a Twitter campaign at the 2011 DMA Boston event. Four … Continue reading
I spent the day today as a judging chair for the first round of the 2011 Direct Marketing Association (DMA) International Echo awards at the DMA headquarters in New York City. I’ve been judging the Echo awards for something like … Continue reading