- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- The U.S. – China Syndrome today December 14, 2020
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Digital media
Had the iPod not been developed what would we call recorded audio programs today? I went to Wikipedia: Podcasting, first known as “audioblogging”, has its roots dating back to the 1980s. With the advent of broadband internet and portable digital … Continue reading
My eyes opened wide when I saw the news last week that Dollar Shave Club was sold to packaged goods giant Unilever for $1B. I knew Dollar Shave was disruptive and a fairly new company (five years old). I did … Continue reading
If you live in or around any major city in the U.S. you’re are likely to have seen advertising for something called Shen Yun which appears to be some sort of Chinese dance troupe along the lines of Cirque du … Continue reading
When I was really young I really believed that PF Flyers would make me “Run Faster, Jump Higher!), and had I had the ability to purchase I would have purchased as many pairs as possible. Fortunately my mother knew better … Continue reading
Spoiler alert. The answer is it depends. Taking a broader view it’s a concept that (to me) seemed laughable since banners and display ads first came into being. Digital display has always been more about brand advancement and staying top … Continue reading
I’ve attended countless editions of direct marketing shows over the years. For many years the spring show in New York City was called Direct Marketing Days. (Actually it was originally Direct Marketing Day). Way back in the 1980’s and 1990’s … Continue reading