Join 1,845 other followers
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Twitter
On Wednesday May 6, it was reported in the Wall Street Journal that Twitter’s CFO Anthony Noto has also been named CMO of the company. From the article in Wednesday’s WSJ: “The changes also come as Twitter’s management, led by … Continue reading →
When I view the home page on Twitter I always take a peek at what topics are ‘trending’. It’s often the quickest way to find out what people are talking about. Of course what people talk about can be amazingly … Continue reading →
If you’ve been paying rapt attention to the social media space, then perhaps you are aware of http://www.Klout.com and/or http://www.Twitalyzer.com (I was aware of the former but not the latter). The sites offer you a measure of your social ‘influence’. … Continue reading →
I will start by noting that I like Alicia Keys’ music and whole vibe actually. I respect Lady Gaga as a premiere performer who really gets in touch with her audience. So why was I shaking my head when I … Continue reading →
Even before I read the article in today’s New York Times (http://nyti.ms/aQ9oKV) I had some knowledge of Tumblr – http://www.tumblr.com. Yes I signed up. No I’m not exactly sure why. A blogging service based in NYC, Tumblr claims to want … Continue reading →
I’ve been reading a lot about the ‘future’ of twitter. Yet is more in the context of ‘will it last’ than ‘what it will be?’ Our agency’s clients are eager and interested to know how we see Twitter and what … Continue reading →
But it’s not Twitter’s fault. Haiti has a population in which many people live on $ 10.00 per week – or less. So having a mobile device is out of the question. And how sad that is considering that the … Continue reading →
I have been ‘Tweeting’ for nearly a year. It has been an interesting experiment and I have blogged more than a couple of times about what I am experiencing on Twitter. I still ask myself if and how Twitter.com can … Continue reading →