Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Podcasts
The point I missed about podcasts
A couple of years ago I posted that I liked podcasts well enough but felt that since I could read so much faster than I could listen.. Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Entrepreneurship, Marketing stuff Tagged Podcasts Leave a comment
Reading is faster than podcasts – and everything else
I’ve come around on Podcasts, (or is it podcasts?), except when it comes to the fact that they are called Podcasts. A bit more on that later. It’s a well-known fact that people can read faster than they can talk, … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Reading Tagged Audiobooks, Listnening versus reading, Podcasts, Reading, Recorded Audio programs Leave a comment
Marketing and Podcasts
Had the iPod not been developed what would we call recorded audio programs today? I went to Wikipedia: Podcasting, first known as “audioblogging”, has its roots dating back to the 1980s. With the advent of broadband internet and portable digital … Continue reading
Posted in Brand Advertising, Content Marketing, Digital media, Marketing stuff Tagged Marketing podcasts, Podcasts Leave a comment