Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Category Archives: Reading
Reading is faster than podcasts – and everything else
I’ve come around on Podcasts, (or is it podcasts?), except when it comes to the fact that they are called Podcasts. A bit more on that later. It’s a well-known fact that people can read faster than they can talk, … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Reading Tagged Audiobooks, Listnening versus reading, Podcasts, Reading, Recorded Audio programs Leave a comment
19 books I finished in 2017
Each year I post about the books I’ve been able to finish within the year. There’s a part of me that believes ‘You are what you read”. Some years ago I realized that I was not reading much aside from … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Publishing, Reading Tagged best books of 2017, Books read each year, Tablet vs. physical book reading Leave a comment
In ten words or less – the 24 books I finished in 2015
I saw that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg publicly pledged in 2015 to read two books per month. Well in 2014 I did that and once again in 2015. Mr. Zuckerberg is still winning overall. There are times when trying to … Continue reading