- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- Wireless earbuds – wearing them and hating them at the same time May 22, 2019
- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Books
I still read about half of the books digitally on my tablet through Amazon Kindle, and the other half is a combination of library, borrowed from friends, gifts, and purchased hardcovers and paperback books. Riding trains between Manhattan and the … Continue reading
Each year I post about the books I’ve been able to finish within the year. There’s a part of me that believes ‘You are what you read”. Some years ago I realized that I was not reading much aside from … Continue reading
I saw that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg publicly pledged in 2015 to read two books per month. Well in 2014 I did that and once again in 2015. Mr. Zuckerberg is still winning overall. There are times when trying to … Continue reading