- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Entrepreneurship
A couple of years ago I posted that I liked podcasts well enough but felt that since I could read so much faster than I could listen.. Continue reading
In the classic sense, direct response has always been about getting the first order, meeting or beating breakeven, then keeping that new customer in the funnel long enough to actually make a profit. Keeping customers in for a couple of … Continue reading
For three out of the past four years I’ve taken a break from the cold of the Northeast and, (with my wife), driven South (and also at other times West) to warmer climes. The trips have lasted anywhere from just … Continue reading
I’ve been involved with DTC for a large part of my career. I met and did some business with Lillian Vernon a good number of years ago, and if you don’t know her or her company you might find that … Continue reading
When strategy and development are critical aspects of your professional life, the people you know, meet, and work with are your most valued assets. I won’t say that it’s who you know more than what you know. Both are important … Continue reading
One of the things I enjoy most about my daily professional activities is finding the right opportunities to help companies and individuals with their success. The term that I hear most often thrown around is ‘deal flow’. Whenever I meet … Continue reading
I admit I am always on the lookout for a good idea that might have the potential to be a growing and successful business. This week just outside of Pittsburgh, I attended the INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition). INPEX … Continue reading
When I began working back in the 1980’s I worked at a major NYC bank in the marketing department as a marketing associate alongside a number (more than 10) of very smart women (there were one or two men but … Continue reading