- Wireless earbuds – wearing them and hating them at the same time May 22, 2019
- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- Blue Apron has a tough row to hoe April 26, 2019
- Candy and Soda manufacturers have to adapt to survive April 18, 2019
- A four-year university education has become a luxury item April 3, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Career Development
When it comes to athletics, there’s a big difference between being an amateur and a being a professional. Some amateurs can be highly capable and every bit as good as a professional. What separates them from professionals is that they … Continue reading
When strategy and development are critical aspects of your professional life, the people you know, meet, and work with are your most valued assets. I won’t say that it’s who you know more than what you know. Both are important … Continue reading
In some ways the summer of 2012 seems like more than four years ago. In July of that summer I was…Forced? Compelled? Convinced? whatever you want to call it, to end the operations of my former business that had been … Continue reading
It seems today as if everyone knows someone who’s trying to raise money for something. In my experience it’s often an entrepreneurial idea or an effort to take a struggling enterprise to a higher level. As a business strategy advisor … Continue reading