Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Category Archives: Professionalism
There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
Most people feel they have an idea of what good marketing looks like even if they aren’t actual professional marketers. As a marketing agency we have ample opportunities to hear from family, friends, and yes, even clients on what a … Continue reading
Posted in Professionalism Tagged Experienced professionals, Expertise, marketing, Professionalism, True professionals 1 Comment
E-mail communication during a Global Pandemic
I belong to two gyms one of which is $10/month and the other in New York City is more expensive but not crazy. I have not been to either gym since March, and I am in no hurry to get … Continue reading
Posted in Communication, Marketing stuff, Professionalism Tagged business, Communication Leave a comment
Slide presentations are not about how smart you look
Most business professionals today need to have at least some basic skills in PowerPoint or some other presentation format. I know this because personally I am pretty lousy at creating attractive and interesting PPTs. The one thing I do keep … Continue reading
When things go wrong, it’s ok to be angry but be a pro
When it comes to athletics, there’s a big difference between being an amateur and a being a professional. Some amateurs can be highly capable and every bit as good as a professional. What separates them from professionals is that they … Continue reading