Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: marketing
There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
Most people feel they have an idea of what good marketing looks like even if they aren’t actual professional marketers. As a marketing agency we have ample opportunities to hear from family, friends, and yes, even clients on what a … Continue reading
Posted in Professionalism Tagged Experienced professionals, Expertise, marketing, Professionalism, True professionals 1 Comment
Why aren’t you marketing your product at a State Fair?
I’ve only been to one other State Fair in Ohio and it was a regional fair and not for the entire state but it was pretty much what I expected. Animals, produce, music performances, rides, funnel cakes, and corn dogs. … Continue reading
Marketing investing versus marketing spending
You see it all the time. Measured media spend for a company is a common term. Or ‘spending is to be…’. I don’t understand why these dollars are not referred to as investments. When you go out to dinner with … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing stuff Tagged marketing, marketing investments, marketing spending 1 Comment