Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Venture Capital
It seems today as if everyone knows someone who’s trying to raise money for something. In my experience it’s often an entrepreneurial idea or an effort to take a struggling enterprise to a higher level. As a business strategy advisor … Continue reading
When I began working back in the 1980’s I worked at a major NYC bank in the marketing department as a marketing associate alongside a number (more than 10) of very smart women (there were one or two men but … Continue reading
This past Monday evening I attended my fourth NYC Silicon Dragon event hosted by Rebecca Fannin of Silicon Dragon. Rebecca (author of the 2011 book Start-up Asia ) always puts together an interesting program and she conducts these programs all … Continue reading
Being a venture capitalist has always sounded like fun to me. My perception is that most VC’s reach a station in life at which there is an ability to vet opportunities that come over the transom, as well as create … Continue reading