- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Start ups
I’ve written that even start-up companies need to have a revenue generation model. The idea that ‘If you build it, they will come” is rarely successful outside of Facebook and LinkedIn. Startups need to show how their future success prospects … Continue reading
One of the things I enjoy most about my daily professional activities is finding the right opportunities to help companies and individuals with their success. The term that I hear most often thrown around is ‘deal flow’. Whenever I meet … Continue reading
I can almost picture it in my mind. Two seven-year olds are having a play date. Kids still do that right? One says to the other “Let’s play the startup game” OK! I’ll play the founder CEO and you can … Continue reading
When I began working back in the 1980’s I worked at a major NYC bank in the marketing department as a marketing associate alongside a number (more than 10) of very smart women (there were one or two men but … Continue reading
Working with start-up and early stage companies is interesting and full of unknowns and yes that’s the fun part of the challenge! What almost all startups share is a passion for excellence, a cool idea and real business potential. Most … Continue reading
I’ve been a fan of Tech Crunch for some time now and even more so since I’ve been watching HBO’s Silicon Valley (I so want to go to Disrupt!). This past Tuesday night I attended a NY Meetup and Pitch-off … Continue reading
This past Monday evening I attended my fourth NYC Silicon Dragon event hosted by Rebecca Fannin of Silicon Dragon. Rebecca (author of the 2011 book Start-up Asia ) always puts together an interesting program and she conducts these programs all … Continue reading