Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Startups
I’ve written that even start-up companies need to have a revenue generation model. The idea that ‘If you build it, they will come” is rarely successful outside of Facebook and LinkedIn. Startups need to show how their future success prospects … Continue reading
I can almost picture it in my mind. Two seven-year olds are having a play date. Kids still do that right? One says to the other “Let’s play the startup game” OK! I’ll play the founder CEO and you can … Continue reading
When I began working back in the 1980’s I worked at a major NYC bank in the marketing department as a marketing associate alongside a number (more than 10) of very smart women (there were one or two men but … Continue reading
This past Monday evening I attended my fourth NYC Silicon Dragon event hosted by Rebecca Fannin of Silicon Dragon. Rebecca (author of the 2011 book Start-up Asia ) always puts together an interesting program and she conducts these programs all … Continue reading