Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: DMA Echo awards
Direct marketing week in New York City – Integrated Marketing week and DMA Echo awards
I’ve attended countless editions of direct marketing shows over the years. For many years the spring show in New York City was called Direct Marketing Days. (Actually it was originally Direct Marketing Day). Way back in the 1980’s and 1990’s … Continue reading
Posted in Advertising, Best business practices, Data driven marketing, Digital media, Direct Mail, Direct marketing, Email marketing, Marketing stuff Tagged Direct Marketing Association, Direct Marketing Awards, Direct Marketing conferences, DMA Echo awards, DMDNY, Echo Awards, IMW, Integrated Marketing Week Leave a comment
Advertising today – pardon the interruption
I spent the day today as a judging chair for the first round of the 2011 Direct Marketing Association (DMA) International Echo awards at the DMA headquarters in New York City. I’ve been judging the Echo awards for something like … Continue reading