- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- Wireless earbuds – wearing them and hating them at the same time May 22, 2019
- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For the past few years I have been a subscriber and reader of The Economist which calls itself a newspaper even though most people would call it a magazine. I really like the non-U.S. focused viewpoint of The Economist. If … Continue reading
Reading an article in today’s Wall Street Journal entitled ‘Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps’ reminded me that there are a number of technology-based changes that would be wonderful to use in 2016. What must be kept in mind … Continue reading
As I have posted about both that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and also about whether there is Thanksgiving in China, ever since the unfolding of the terrible events in Paris last Friday, I’ve been thinking I wish I could … Continue reading
Originally posted on Diary Of A Media Man:
Programmatic digital can be dicey when it comes to getting what you paid for and you should be concerned about fraud, bots, safety, and viewability issues that result in bad outcomes. A…
I’m not one for New Year’s Resolutions. Yet at the start of 2014 I decided to do my best to always be reading a book or novel. It’s not as if I had not read much in 2013 and the … Continue reading
Thoughtful idea from my partner. Affiliate Retargeting: the next, next thing?.