Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Economist plays hardball – and is right to do so
For the past few years I have been a subscriber and reader of The Economist which calls itself a newspaper even though most people would call it a magazine. I really like the non-U.S. focused viewpoint of The Economist. If … Continue reading
5 Technology Gifts for 2016 I’d like to see
Reading an article in today’s Wall Street Journal entitled ‘Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps’ reminded me that there are a number of technology-based changes that would be wonderful to use in 2016. What must be kept in mind … Continue reading
Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
As I have posted about both that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and also about whether there is Thanksgiving in China, ever since the unfolding of the terrible events in Paris last Friday, I’ve been thinking I wish I could … Continue reading
The Dark Side of Programmatic Buying
Originally posted on Diary Of A Media Man:
Programmatic digital can be dicey when it comes to getting what you paid for and you should be concerned about fraud, bots, safety, and viewability issues that result in bad outcomes. A…
24 Books I finished this past year
I’m not one for New Year’s Resolutions. Yet at the start of 2014 I decided to do my best to always be reading a book or novel. It’s not as if I had not read much in 2013 and the … Continue reading
Affiliate Retargeting: the next, next thing?
Thoughtful idea from my partner. Affiliate Retargeting: the next, next thing?.
Digital Media Lacks Accountability
Really right on post from my partner.. Digital Media Lacks Accountability.
Apple’s arrogance drove me to stay with Android
If you are familiar with a recent post where I asked people to help me decide which new phone to get you may be interested to know that I finally decided on the Samsung Galaxy 4S. There are a number … Continue reading