- One random reason I love baseball March 27, 2020
- Road trip over – back in the office March 3, 2020
- On the road again January 17, 2020
- Most jobs that can be done by a robot are not good jobs January 8, 2020
- Why I have always underestimated the benefits of bowling December 16, 2019
- Tom on Road trip over – back in the office
- markkolier on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- Jim Fennell on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For the past few years I have been a subscriber and reader of The Economist which calls itself a newspaper even though most people would call it a magazine. I really like the non-U.S. focused viewpoint of The Economist. If … Continue reading
Reading an article in today’s Wall Street Journal entitled ‘Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps’ reminded me that there are a number of technology-based changes that would be wonderful to use in 2016. What must be kept in mind … Continue reading
As I have posted about both that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and also about whether there is Thanksgiving in China, ever since the unfolding of the terrible events in Paris last Friday, I’ve been thinking I wish I could … Continue reading
Originally posted on Diary Of A Media Man:
Programmatic digital can be dicey when it comes to getting what you paid for and you should be concerned about fraud, bots, safety, and viewability issues that result in bad outcomes. A…
I’m not one for New Year’s Resolutions. Yet at the start of 2014 I decided to do my best to always be reading a book or novel. It’s not as if I had not read much in 2013 and the … Continue reading
Thoughtful idea from my partner. Affiliate Retargeting: the next, next thing?.