Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Spotify
Sirius XM – Are they serious?
Having recently completed a 3,650-mile drive (that’s nearly 5,900 kilometers for my non-U.S. readers) over a three-week period, I was thankful for the ‘free’ trial offered by Sirius XM Satellite radio. It’s the second free trial for the car I … Continue reading
Posted in Direct marketing, Satellite radio Tagged Free trials, Satellite radio, Sirius, Sirius XM, Spotify, Subscription radio Leave a comment
5 Technology Gifts for 2016 I’d like to see
Reading an article in today’s Wall Street Journal entitled ‘Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps’ reminded me that there are a number of technology-based changes that would be wonderful to use in 2016. What must be kept in mind … Continue reading
Monthly subscription music services – WINNER!
I am not necessarily proud to admit this but although I have had an iPod for many years, I have never purchased any music in the iTunes library. I just had the feeling that it was not something that I … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Experiences, Entertainment, Streaming Music Tagged Beats streaming muskc, ipod, iTunes, Roxio, Spotify, Streaming music services Leave a comment
At all costs avoid the ‘endless feedback loop of you’
I wrote a post recently about serial cookie deleters in relation to online tracking http://wp.me/pn6jX-Iw. One of the sources I cited was Jeffrey Rosen’s Sunday NY Times article “Who do they think you are” . I also noted a line in … Continue reading
Having both a digital AND print subscription is best for readers
Enjoy it while you still can since the days of offering a print and digital subscription for the same price are numbered. The main reason is of course that the print subscription is so much more costly to print and … Continue reading