Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Sirius
Sirius XM – Are they serious?
Having recently completed a 3,650-mile drive (that’s nearly 5,900 kilometers for my non-U.S. readers) over a three-week period, I was thankful for the ‘free’ trial offered by Sirius XM Satellite radio. It’s the second free trial for the car I … Continue reading
Posted in Direct marketing, Satellite radio Tagged Free trials, Satellite radio, Sirius, Sirius XM, Spotify, Subscription radio Leave a comment
Terrestrial radio continues to hang on
Even my sixteen year old daughter immediately reaches for the car radio – albeit on short trips with me. I have not discounted that it may be due to a lack of desire or interest in having an actual conversation … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Experiences Tagged i-pod, Satellite radio, Sirius, terrestrial radio, WINS 1010, XM Leave a comment