- Offers that don’t motivate devalue the brand September 5, 2019
- Electronic delivery might be too inexpensive August 15, 2019
- Can brands be built concurrent with taking day-to-day orders? August 8, 2019
- Advertisers first and foremost must do no harm July 31, 2019
- How monthly subscriptions have infiltrated your life July 2, 2019
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: iTunes
Reading an article in today’s Wall Street Journal entitled ‘Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps’ reminded me that there are a number of technology-based changes that would be wonderful to use in 2016. What must be kept in mind … Continue reading
I am not necessarily proud to admit this but although I have had an iPod for many years, I have never purchased any music in the iTunes library. I just had the feeling that it was not something that I … Continue reading
The easy answer is yes. But what if you had to choose one or the other? Last night’s big winner was the group Lady Antebellum. Twenty years ago the Grammy winners would experience a nice bump in record sales (actually … Continue reading