- How monthly subscriptions have infiltrated your life July 2, 2019
- Vitamix blenders show how it’s done to build a successful brand June 27, 2019
- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Really right on post from my partner.. Digital Media Lacks Accountability.
If you are familiar with a recent post where I asked people to help me decide which new phone to get you may be interested to know that I finally decided on the Samsung Galaxy 4S. There are a number … Continue reading
I posted this week that I was looking for help in determining which smartphone to get – http://wp.me/pn6jX-Sq. Apparently Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was one or two steps ahead of me. No surprise. From an article in Wired: http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2014/02/woz-interview/?cid=18163944 … Continue reading
Ever since I saw the piece on CBS 60 Minutes last month where Amazon’s Jeff Bezos coyly introduced a product not quite ready for prime time – the Delivery Drone, I’ve again been thinking about personal drones. A January 2nd, … Continue reading
Opposing Forces. Thoughtful post from my partner @ocddavid
Since I have been back on the road lately I’ve had occasion to spend a number of nights in hotels. Unlike what I do when I am home, whenever I travel, when I wake up I seem to always be … Continue reading