Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Adweek
Mobile users are more than ready for a better experience
This week in particular there have been a host of articles regarding mobile marketing and what I found are very compelling (as well as disturbing) statistics. An article in Mobile Marketer http://bit.ly/UTGlkd noted that 76% of users want to find … Continue reading
Are you being active, looking busy but not being as productive as possible?
It’s kind of funny that people tell me that they wonder how I get it all done. I work on my business tasks, write articles and blog posts and am generally busy 10 hours a day plus weekends with work … Continue reading
Posted in Best business practices Tagged AdAge, Adweek, The Economist, TMI, working more efficiently Leave a comment