- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- The U.S. – China Syndrome today December 14, 2020
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Travel
My post earlier this year on “Bad Data is Worse than No Data” did not address what is likely a larger problem when it comes to auctioning data sets. Under cover of ‘best intentions’, misreported data is misinformation. An example: … Continue reading
Now that road trip #1 has been over for nearly a week and I’m for a month ‘living’ out west 3,250 miles from home base, it’s real. And disrupting. And I love it. I wake up and a at work … Continue reading
I’m about to embark on an extended (6 weeks) “working while out-of-the office experience”. I don’t expect to work any less than I normally do which is to say – I’ll be working a lot. Meeting in person with clients … Continue reading
U.S. Millennials clearly behave differently than their mostly Baby Boomer and Gen X parents. What I have observed from many millennials is a different value system when it comes to how they like to spend their time as opposed to … Continue reading
Before a couple of weeks ago I would have had to say – no, I think airbnb is a cool idea but I’ve never stayed anywhere via their portal. That’s not true any longer, I’ve taken the plunge. It wasn’t … Continue reading
With the FAA’s recent decision to approve the use of electronic devices beyond airport gates and tarmacs, the vitriol and outrage against people talking on their mobile devices on planes is deafening. Let me go on record as not being … Continue reading
More than three years ago I wrote a post noting that gogo internet service http://www.gogoair.com was so-so. I’ve used the service when available and again this past week I flew on a certain airline that offered the gogo internet service. I’m here … Continue reading
Until this week I hadn’t been in Las Vegas for almost five years. I’m here for a client franchise convention and while I like to sit and play a little blackjack and even stand at a crap table for a … Continue reading
I’ve posted that American expatriates living in China have increased my learning curve. Having met more than fifty U.S.A. born expatriates that now live in China (and even more non-U.S western expats), there are similarities in their view of … Continue reading