- One random reason I love baseball March 27, 2020
- Road trip over – back in the office March 3, 2020
- On the road again January 17, 2020
- Most jobs that can be done by a robot are not good jobs January 8, 2020
- Why I have always underestimated the benefits of bowling December 16, 2019
- Tom on Road trip over – back in the office
- markkolier on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- Jim Fennell on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Commuting
Most mornings I drive to a train station and hop on a commuter train heading to New York City from my town in the suburbs. I have lots and lots of company doing the same thing every day. Sometimes I … Continue reading
My post earlier this year on “Bad Data is Worse than No Data” did not address what is likely a larger problem when it comes to auctioning data sets. Under cover of ‘best intentions’, misreported data is misinformation. An example: … Continue reading
I’ve written about commuting to New York City before. http://wp.me/pn6jX-jG http://wp.me/pn6jX-RG . But I was speaking with a friend recently regarding commuting and he encouraged me to share my description of what it is like. Living outside of the city … Continue reading
Having opened an office in lower Manhattan in November I have joined the ranks of commuters from the New York City suburbs even it if is only two or three days per week. Because I have not commuted to New … Continue reading