Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Garmin.com
The news last week was abuzz with Google’s latest $1 billion acquisition of crowd source navigation application WAZE. Bloomberg.com had this to offer – “Google needs to maintain supremacy in maps, as they are a key to mobile advertising,” Andrew Frank, … Continue reading →
My wife reminded me that not everyone has a GPS phone or a navigation system in their car. Despite that observation, it is a rare occasion that someone will ask me for directions when they are coming to visit me … Continue reading →