- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- markkolier on The U.S. – China Syndrome today
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Leadership
I was an adolescent when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon in July of 1969. Consequently I am more than a bit of a space geek and have always felt that NASA for better or worse has … Continue reading
I was planning to write about Facebook and why people ‘like’ brands. But when I woke up this morning I learned of another round of shootings on a U.S. college campus – Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. Here in … Continue reading
During the Cold War most Americans viewed the U.S.S.R. and China in a similar vein. There were memes such as ‘Better Dead than Red’ depicting the ideologies of Socialism and Capitalism as being juxtaposed. When the Soviet Union dissolved in … Continue reading
As I sit on a very cramped New Haven line train, I think about what makes a leader. For whatever reason I had not realized that leaders don’t need to know everything. I know this because I thought I liked … Continue reading
Even before I had bought the original Kindle in 2007 (this was pre-iPad days if you’ll recall), I had been a longtime fan of Jeff Bezos and Amazon.com. Back in the 1990’s I bought some Amazon.com stock @ $11/share only … Continue reading
It’s widely held that the best leaders do more than make things work on the bottom line. There are many examples of successful leaders in terms of contributions to the financial success of their companies or organizations. Yet we’ve also … Continue reading