Join 1,839 other followers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: World Poltics
I’ve been ruminating on writing about the phenomenon known as Donald Trump for a couple of months now. I write about marketing, consumer attitudes and behavior, and technology and its impact on our lives – at least for the most … Continue reading
During the Cold War most Americans viewed the U.S.S.R. and China in a similar vein. There were memes such as ‘Better Dead than Red’ depicting the ideologies of Socialism and Capitalism as being juxtaposed. When the Soviet Union dissolved in … Continue reading
While I was in Asia I kept up with the news in the U.S. as best as I could which was really not all that difficult. The story of former NBA star Dennis Rodman being invited to North Korea to … Continue reading
Today is my last full day in China for this trip. It’s been a different one than any of my prior trips and I’ve had more alone time on this trip than any trip to China I’ve made before. I … Continue reading
It’s now Wednesday and the day after the U.S. Election and the day before the announcement from China as to who will make up the members and new leadership of the PRC Politburo or standing committee. Barack Obama has been … Continue reading