- Electronic delivery might be too inexpensive August 15, 2019
- Can brands be built concurrent with taking day-to-day orders? August 8, 2019
- Advertisers first and foremost must do no harm July 31, 2019
- How monthly subscriptions have infiltrated your life July 2, 2019
- Vitamix blenders show how it’s done to build a successful brand June 27, 2019
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Kindle Fire
I ride a train to and from New York City most of the days of the month. It takes over an hour on the train itself. I make an effort to pass the time reading all sorts of things. I … Continue reading
Even before I had bought the original Kindle in 2007 (this was pre-iPad days if you’ll recall), I had been a longtime fan of Jeff Bezos and Amazon.com. Back in the 1990’s I bought some Amazon.com stock @ $11/share only … Continue reading
When I got my Amazon Kindle over the past holiday season I had my first opportunity to use a tablet for any length of time. I liked the smaller compact size – it fit into my briefcase better than an … Continue reading
On Monday December 12, New York Times’ writer David Streitfeld quasi-reviewed the hot-selling Amazon Kindle Fire http://nyti.ms/ruVyId. Skewered might be a better description. I have had my own Amazon Kindle Fire for two and a half weeks and have not … Continue reading
Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos presented the new Amazon Kindle – called ‘Fire’ this past Wednesday in New York. I’ve written much about the Kindle in general and had not planned to write about it particularly since yesterday’s unveiling offered few … Continue reading