Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Mark Hurd
It’s widely held that the best leaders do more than make things work on the bottom line. There are many examples of successful leaders in terms of contributions to the financial success of their companies or organizations. Yet we’ve also … Continue reading
The news came blaring across this past Friday afternoon. Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd had abruptly resigned (or had been asked to resign more properly). This occurred after it was revealed that Mr. Hurd had not disclosed a ‘close personal relationship’ … Continue reading