- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- Wireless earbuds – wearing them and hating them at the same time May 22, 2019
- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: driverless cars
When I talk with people about the idea of driverless cars – i.e. Google driving you around, most people agree that it could happen in their lifetime. I laugh a bit and ask if their idea of a lifetime is … Continue reading
I’ve made the observation that China is an entire country learning to drive at the same time. This is in contrast to people like me who had their learner’s permit at age 16 and their driver’s license shortly thereafter. As … Continue reading