Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Apple watch
Will smartwatches become ubiquitous?
I don’t know if it’s the same for people living outside of a major urban area, but there are increasing amounts people of all ages wearing smartwatches (and in particular Apple watches). While I am still not a giant fan … Continue reading
Posted in Personal Technology, Technology Tagged Android Watch, Apple watch, Huawei smartwatch, LG Watch, Samsung watch, Smartwaches, Smartwatch, TomsGuide Leave a comment
Apple Watch is an interruptive device
Last week I ranted about unwanted LinkedIn invitations. I had a few interesting conversations with readers. So now I turn my sights on the Apple Watch, which has been around for nearly two years. I know quite a few people … Continue reading
Is Samsung on the comeback trail?
Working in an office ruled by Macs and firmly entrenched in an Apple driven world (hey I even work in the Big Apple regularly), when it comes to my smartphone I have resisted the move to be all Apple all … Continue reading
Posted in Mobile Communication, Smartphones, Technology Tagged Amazon Fire phone, Apple watch, HTC, IPhone 6, Samsung S4, Samsung S5, Samsung S6, Wall Street Journal, Xiaomi, ZTE 3 Comments
The Pebble watch barely makes a wave
Back in June of last year I wrote that wearable technology still had a long way to go. Having just attended a conference on wearable technology I was very unimpressed with what was available in terms … Continue reading
Wearable technology still has far to go
I remember Garmin. So Garmin has gotten into the market for wearable technology (I guess Tom-Tom and Magellan must be doing the same thing as how irrelevant have stand-alone GPS units become?). I find it interesting that as a growing … Continue reading