- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- Wireless earbuds – wearing them and hating them at the same time May 22, 2019
- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Communication
When I read the article yesterday I could feel my eyes get a little wider and my jaw drop just a bit. An article that started out as such: ‘The federal government is making progress on developing a surveillance system … Continue reading
I’ve always thought of myself as being a pretty good listener. People that have been in sales-oriented careers like me know it’s obvious that being a good listener is a crucial skill. Despite that, I know that I could be … Continue reading
The web is rife with companies that have what seem to be unfathomable business models. We are regular users of http://www.freeconferencecall.com and every time I use it I think what a good service it is and of course you cannot … Continue reading