Join 1,841 other followers
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Category Archives: Listening
I am actually surprised that most people I know, don’t use Google Alerts to keep up with their employers, clients, prospects, and competitors. Google Alerts are emails sent to you when Google finds new results — such as web pages, newspaper … Continue reading
We’ve been interviewing a number of very smart and qualified young candidates for summer internships. One thing that has struck me is that when we have met with foreign students (as well as American students) the foreign students have shown … Continue reading
I’ve always thought of myself as being a pretty good listener. People that have been in sales-oriented careers like me know it’s obvious that being a good listener is a crucial skill. Despite that, I know that I could be … Continue reading