- Offers that don’t motivate devalue the brand September 5, 2019
- Electronic delivery might be too inexpensive August 15, 2019
- Can brands be built concurrent with taking day-to-day orders? August 8, 2019
- Advertisers first and foremost must do no harm July 31, 2019
- How monthly subscriptions have infiltrated your life July 2, 2019
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Frontierville
I admit I am far from being qualified to understand the proceedings on Wall Street. Tuesday afternoon online gaming platform Zynga ‘reported a fourth-quarter loss of $48.6 million, or 6 cents a share, on sales of $311 million. The “adjusted” … Continue reading →
With Facebook’s successful IPO this past Friday Zynga (creator of Cityville, Words with Friends, Draw Something, Farmville, Frontierville and other ‘villes) has more motivation than ever to unwean itself from the mother ship that is Facebook since Facebook may come … Continue reading →
The news last week was that Zynga has planned an IPO filing for $1 billion (it hopes to raise $1.5 to $2 billion with an overall company valuation as much as $20 billion). The move http://bit.ly/qq9yzv took nobody by surprise. … Continue reading →