- Regional accents and behaviors are declining in the U.S May 8, 2019
- Blue Apron has a tough row to hoe April 26, 2019
- Candy and Soda manufacturers have to adapt to survive April 18, 2019
- A four-year university education has become a luxury item April 3, 2019
- Tom Seaver – My boyhood hero isn’t gone just yet March 8, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Old-Time Baseball Photos & Essays!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: YouTube
Each year Mary Meeker of Kleiner-Perkins has given her viewpoints under the umbrella of ‘Internet Trends’. This year’s report in my estimation would take most people 15 minutes or less to scroll through the deck. I believe it’s worth your … Continue reading
It was a small story in this morning’s Wall Street Journal “Google’s YouTube in Talks to Let Video Creators Charge Viewers”. People familiar with YouTube and its need for finding new revenue streams will not be surprised at all. Take … Continue reading
This week Procter & Gamble announced http://bit.ly/I262sG that it would ban employee access to Netflix and Pandora in order to save bandwith at the company headquarters in Cincinnati. My first reaction was that banning internet site access never seems to … Continue reading