- One random reason I love baseball March 27, 2020
- Road trip over – back in the office March 3, 2020
- On the road again January 17, 2020
- Most jobs that can be done by a robot are not good jobs January 8, 2020
- Why I have always underestimated the benefits of bowling December 16, 2019
- Tom on Road trip over – back in the office
- markkolier on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- Jim Fennell on Not all Boomers are OK Boomers
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Steve S. on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: YouTube
Each year Mary Meeker of Kleiner-Perkins has given her viewpoints under the umbrella of ‘Internet Trends’. This year’s report in my estimation would take most people 15 minutes or less to scroll through the deck. I believe it’s worth your … Continue reading
It was a small story in this morning’s Wall Street Journal “Google’s YouTube in Talks to Let Video Creators Charge Viewers”. People familiar with YouTube and its need for finding new revenue streams will not be surprised at all. Take … Continue reading
This week Procter & Gamble announced http://bit.ly/I262sG that it would ban employee access to Netflix and Pandora in order to save bandwith at the company headquarters in Cincinnati. My first reaction was that banning internet site access never seems to … Continue reading