Join 1,840 other subscribers
- Will Chatbots replace marketing experts? May 23, 2023
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- Tucker Pivonka on China’s pushing to get ahead
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Tag Archives: Jet Blue
Flying without Free Wi-Fi isn’t as fun
Last Friday I flew on Delta to Florida and back up on Southwest Sunday morning. Neither plane had a video screen, both had an option to purchase Wi-Fi for the flight. Neither airline made me happy. I do appreciate the … Continue reading
Remember when Jet Blue wasn’t just another airline?
It doesn’t make sense to get mad at any particular airline anymore. To declare ‘I’ll never fly that **!!ing airline again” is counterproductive since the alternative is likely an airline with higher fares and zero service differentiation. Sure there are … Continue reading
Will the Chilean miners now face an even greater challenge?
Now that the 33 men trapped in a mine in San Jose, Chile for 69 days have been rescued the world has breathed a collective sigh of relief. I watched much of the rescue yesterday both at my hotel and … Continue reading
Has the travel pendulum swung too far the other way?
I’ve been on the road more than ever over the last 2 months. Having the opportunity to travel both internationally as well as domestically so much in a relatively short period I am in tune with the way the airlines, … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Experiences, Living in the World Today Tagged Air travel, Avis, Budget, car rentals, hotel, Jet Blue, Southwest, travelers woes, United 2 Comments
Former Jet Blue flight attendant Steven Slater is no kind of hero
Jet Blue got unlucky in having a long time employee snap on a flight earlier this week. Compelling story? Well it is an unusual that’s for sure. In fact Mr. Slater is ‘overwhelmed’ by the attention – http://nyti.ms/c1XE8M. In the … Continue reading