Join 1,839 other subscribers
- The democratization of content distribution flattens things October 25, 2022
- Major League Baseball’s new rules – A multivariate test that’s doomed to fail September 13, 2022
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- Hallie Cantor on There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- Throneberry Fields Forever
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
Category Archives: Team performance
Over the past few years like so many people, I’ve had a major change in direction in my daily professional life. One of the biggest changes is that I’ve experience is not having employees. A well written article today by … Continue reading
For those of you who do not know, and per Wikipedia, the Commissioner of Baseball is the chief executive of Major League Baseball (MLB) and its associated minor leagues – a constellation of leagues and clubs known as organized baseball. Under the direction of the Commissioner, the … Continue reading
Every day I come to work and I have countless important things to do. The goals of business success are clear as I have noted in a prior post. Working day by day the small bits of progress can be … Continue reading
Last week as I arrived home in the NYC suburbs after a long day I received a different kind of gift in the form of an abject business lesson. We have a small yard and when we bought the house … Continue reading
As my fellow Knick fans also know, there rarely has been that kind of commitment and performance since 1973. This is not to disparage the two NBA finals teams (1994-95 and 1999-2000) but those teams cannot be compared to the … Continue reading