- How monthly subscriptions have infiltrated your life July 2, 2019
- Vitamix blenders show how it’s done to build a successful brand June 27, 2019
- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: OOH
Since as my partner David likes to say we need to be COG-nostic (not agnostic) when it comes to deciding on the appropriate channel marketing mix OOH (out-of-home) marketing is always considered. As I have written in the past the … Continue reading
Earlier this week I had lunch with a smart OOH (out-of-home advertising) executive. His company is one of the largest OOH companies in the business. Not all that long ago (twenty years) OOH advertising primarily consisted of billboards and stadium … Continue reading
After a 15 ½ hour flight to Hong Kong from Newark my eyes are tired and a bit bloodshot. The efficiency of the transit system in Hong Kong (and Asia in general) is offset by the bright lights of outdoor … Continue reading