- How monthly subscriptions have infiltrated your life July 2, 2019
- Vitamix blenders show how it’s done to build a successful brand June 27, 2019
- Hong Kong’s future is pre-ordained June 13, 2019
- Direct response has to go beyond ‘just get the order’ June 6, 2019
- Medical Device Marketing and Advertising are two different things May 30, 2019
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Barry Sullivan on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Tom on YouTube was a $1B bargain for Google
- markkolier on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Dimitry on The benefits of working remotely outweigh the disadvantages
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China Daily Mail
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: Crowdsourcing
I am a big fan of crowdsourcing. Not for everything as sometimes you need to just go your own way and forsake popular opinion. At least that’s what I do sometimes. However when it comes to deciding on a new … Continue reading
Over the past week and a half I have become aware of two separate stories that I believe are closely related. Last week there were reports circulating on comedian Louis C.K. (who I have only seen in passing on cable … Continue reading
When Amazon.com came out with their recommendation system a number of years ago (strangely this was difficult to find out for certain) I along with many people thought that it was a very cool thing. Often imitated and seldom … Continue reading