Join 1,845 other followers
- There’s a giant difference between professionals and high-level enthusiasts May 10, 2022
- Buy now pay later is better than a Christmas Club account December 13, 2021
- If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you? October 14, 2021
- Prepare your company for possible sale even if you never want to sell June 2, 2021
- Funnel marketing and low-cost distribution has created message assault! February 17, 2021
- Gary on Who really wants to write a check?
- markkolier on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Colter Rule on The New York Lottery Announcer – He might have the best job ever – but what’s his name?
- Wendy J on Ah to be in Paris – this Thanksgiving
- dolphinwrite on If you’re healthy does your GP doctor ever think about you?
- Charles A. Kush III
- Baseball History Comes Alive!
- Five Lifetimes
- Attila Ovari
- Little White Dog inc.
- Doug Garnett's Blog
- Chats & Gadgets
- World Of Innovations
- The Unrepentant Recalcitrant
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Asian Food 101
- Bucket List Publications
- From the Foredeck of the Titanic
- Hiking Photography
- Marketing Thingy
- The Baggage Handler
- Everywhere Once
- China News
- Learn Chinese Business
Tag Archives: brand promises
The restaurant business is notably challenging. You’ve probably heard statistics like 90% + of all restaurants fail – apparently not true according to recent studies done by Professor Dr. HG Parsa. In fact Prof. Parsa also offers that 59% of … Continue reading
If you have watched Cable or Satellite television in the U.S. in the past few years you are at least somewhat aware of the Food Network. Not being an avid watcher I am aware of shows like Cutthroat Kitchen, Chopped … Continue reading
I admit I am a bit of a weather geek. No I don’t have an anemometer in my backyard or a rain gauge, but I do have a pretty good thermometer that offers temperature, humidity and a short-range forecast. The … Continue reading
Arriving back in the NYC area from out of town at LaGuardia I was already hungry. For some reason on the plane I was thinking about a quick burger and fries at the Five Guys http://www.fiveguys.com at LaGuardia. The problem … Continue reading